Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice needed?

have this guy..who flirts with me but he never really made an actual move, I know for a fact that he's an insecure guy.. there was one instance where he told me to call him if I ever wanted to hang out or go to a movie.. and there was another time where he asked me WHO I spent my holidays with, and on top of that he's always questioning me about how come I'm always leaving when he comes and talk to me... so I thought well he told me to call him if i ever wanted to hang out..so I made the first move and asked him to hang out.He told me that he would like to but it would have to be in a couple of weeks because he is broke....so I called him yesterday..and told him i was going to starbucks and if he wasn't busy after work, he could join, me he told me that starbucks sounds good, however today wouldn't be too good since he's busy, and that we would have to meet up sometime next week..then I asked him if he wasn't interested would he tell me? He said quote on quote ';that we can meet upDating advice needed?
He's double timing somebody.Dating advice needed?
i think hes just nervous. or doesnt really know how he feels about you.
he has to be married or seening some one. If he like you he would do anything. Yeah even if I was broke I would write you a note or just call you. Or even hang out is free ;-) if you ever need a friend I am here ;-)
hes broke and is afriad to go out with u and u notice he pocket empties
Sounds like a loser. Move on...
I;ll meet you at Starbucks and I will buy you a cup of Joe and we can discuss......
Well, Steph, he may be a very shy guy!!! He wants to hang out, but then again, he may be scared to ask you!!! And that's just how alot of guys are!!! As in the instance with myself!!! I am really shy around women, regardless of how long I have known them!!! Have you tried texting him or e-mailing him? Hinting to him that you are interested in him?? Sometimes messaging like that kind eases a guy up, so that way when you two are together on a date, he's more at ease, not as nervous or shy!!! My girlfriend and I have been together for 5 months now, she lives in TN and I live in OH!! We went to HS together and graduated together, but went our separate ways. When she came up here to OH to meet me for the first time in 17 yrs, I was so shy and nervous, it took me 3 hrs just to look her in the eyes and tell her how much I love her!!! See, not all guys are shy, but I am one of those to proudly say I am!!!! Give him some time, he'll eventually let loose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment