Sunday, December 20, 2009

Need a little Dating advice?

Ok I'll keep it short.


Met a girl last weekend. Got her number. Called her on wednsday to see if she wanted to do something this weekend, no answer. Left a message short and sweet nothing weird or awkward. Hasn't called back. My buddy calls me jsut now to invite me to a party. Its her party at her house. He is alowed to invite people in fact she told him to. Should I go?Need a little Dating advice?
hell yeah girl love the fact that mistery can happen..and think about it if u get with her ( in anyway-chill date w/e)it will be sweet. but i would not even question this....cuz personally i want to party as much as i can while i can...and u never know u might meet some one else....just go and have fun..PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment