Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice...Am I trying too hard??

1st of all I got out of a BAD relationship about 1yr ago and haven't dated anyone seriously since then... until recently...I started dating this guy about a month and a week ago (he got out of a BAD relationship about 1yr ago as well) and things were great at 1st, he was all over me and begging to do things with me and I was the one who was extremely hesitant. As we continued to go out...I know things moved wayyy too fast and ever since we had sex it's like he's into me then he acts as though I'm a bother! I feel like I'm the one into him now and he's not! I don't know how to take his indicisiveness!?!?!? We have even talked about how we feel about eachother and agreed to date eachother...but is he hiding something or am I just freakin out??Dating advice...Am I trying too hard??
The answer to this is simple. Prior to sex, you were like a puzzle he was desperate to solve. After sex, the mystery is gone and so is his interest. Do yourself a favor, move on and take it slower next time.Dating advice...Am I trying too hard??
That's why women sould NOT go to bed too soon. He got what he wanted now you are another notch in the belt.
Sounds to me like he is not ready for a relationship. He might not be over his last girlfriend yet. It's fun and exciting at first when you meet someone new, but once you have sex there's no more mystery. He's had you and the challenge is over. Not to say he can't like you, he just doesn't sound ready for anything serious. You should not allow him to make you feel like a bother. Go find someone who is ready to treat you right!
I don't meen to sound cruel or anything but but maybe he feals that since you've already done it there's noting left in the relationship for him, if you want a good relationsip that's more than physical maybe he's not the right guy for you. but i dont know him, i mean we've never met so maybe, he's the tottal oppiste your relationship could just be having a slight slump in your relationship. every relationship gets to a certain point were you question why you're together and whether you should stay together or not. My relationship got to a terrible spot were for a month I questioned why we were even together, but everything worked out fine in the end. So, it's up to you to know what kind of guy it is that your with, but if he does really care for you and he's just not sure how to show it right now since you've done it, then maybe you should talk to him about it, or slide him so oh so suttle hints ;) good luck(L)
ask him how he feels bout you
Lord! You had sex, now he's not as interested. What could the reason possibly be? Indecisive = I got what I want and now I'm not as interested, but I might like to have more sex later so I guess I'll appear somewhat interested every once in a while when I want some.
It maybe a case of he wanted the chase and now he has you he isnt interested or he may have just given up.





Ask him to go out somewhere and be as vague as you can, if he says yes I would say he is interested still but if he makes excuses then he aint interested.
Men across the worls will hate me forever for this, but, here goes...


Isn't it amazing how many women report that their men start ignoring them after the sex starts. I'm not sure, but that may be why they used to wait until you got married. Now, in this day and age, that is pretty extreme, but, carry on the spirit of that tradition. Wait, for goodness freakin sakes. If the guy will wait a month or two or three, even, without becoming a roaring jerk about not getting any, then he might actually like you. Humans are confusing, and their actions don't always match their statements, even when they don't realize it. I can't tell you how many of my bro's get crazy hung up on a girl as soon as they hit the sack, only to go cool on them as soon as they are 'gettin' some' on a regular basis. This guy doesn't know his own mind/heart, but that isn't uncommon. Be prepared for the possiblity that he just isn't there yet.
Well, some people are truly ';conquer and divide'; people. But, for most people, it is just a matter of energy.





He was heavy into you, and you were keeping him at a distance. Now, the roles have switched. However, it is not the end... You need to simply move some of the energy back!





Try not to make yourself so available to him. Let him work for your attention. If he shows a lack of interest, then give him what he wants by going and doing your own thing. This can even mean going on a date with another guy!





What you do is up to you, but sometimes a date with an attractive guy can show that a lack of interest on his part can lead to a lack of interest on your part.





A date can also be extremely harmless on your part, simply a way of keeping your dating skills up to speed, and for letting him know that you are desired by others.





Men and women are both guilty of relationship complacency when they reach a goal that they set for themselves. The trick is to show them that having sex with you is not the only goal that they have to achieve... =) Let them know that they have other goals to achieve with you!





The easiest way to find yourself a date fast, is to use the below website. As a dating consultant, I use it with all of my clients, I highly recommend it!
I JUST HAD A BOOK PUBLISHED ON DATING. NOT TO SEEM COLD BUT YOU WERE A CONQUEST THAT HE HAD HE CONQUERED. ONCE YOU SLEPT WITH HIM HE ACHIEVED HIS GOAL. MEN LIKE HIM ARE PIGS AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHO YOU ARE OR YOUR BELIEFS AND CHANCES ARE IF YOU CUT HIM OFF FROM SEX FOR A MONTH, HE WOULD NO LONGER BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOU. ONE QUESTION I ASK WOMEN IN MY BOOK IS,,WHAT DO U WEAR ON UR FIRST DATE,,IN OTHER WORDS HOW MUCH DO U SHOW.. MY THEORY IS TO SHOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,,NO CLEQAVAGE AT ALL. TEST HIS CHARACTER. WOULD U RATHER HAVE HIM ASK U OUT AGAIN FOR WHO U ARE OR FOR YOUR CLEAVAGE....LOSE THIS GUY

No comments:

Post a Comment