Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice?

so how should I do to start to date again. I'm open for relationship but how should I do it, I was tring for months can't find anyone that I like. any advice?/ those who are successfullDating advice?
I know I鈥檝e answered your question before. And recently I鈥檝e attended a relationship seminar鈥?The best advice that I鈥檝e been given is just to be everywhere 鈥?be heard and be seen :) and be friendly鈥?br>




I know how you feel not having a significant other in your life鈥?Don鈥檛 try so hard and being desperate. The more you look, the more it will be harder to find someone. STOP LOOKING and let love come to you. Focus on enriching your life and you can鈥檛 really substitute your loneliness for your life partner meaning don鈥檛 wait for them to take on that job to make your life complete! It鈥檚 impossible鈥?Think of this logically, if marriage is calling for both of us (yes, I鈥檓 single) IT WILL HAPPEN鈥?Have a complete faith in yourself and just go on about your life鈥?I hope this will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment