Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice please......?

i'm 14 and all of my friends are going on there first dates and getting their first kiss and i'm not...i'm the tall akward girl who's not fat, but not skinny, not ugly, but not pretty...i'm going into high school and at this rate i probably will still have not have my first kiss until i'm like 35, so please help, maybe some flirting advice....and i also have a huge crush on my friends brother should i tell her or not???Dating advice please......?
I know it might be hard to watch as your friends start dating, but you need to realise that there's no set time for a person to start dating or kissing. Everyone has their own pace and sometimes the right person just hasn't come along yet.


Your first kiss is supposed to be a wonderful and memorable moment, try not to rush it with the first boy who shows the slightest interest. You want this memory to be a good one.


As for your friend's brother, it's been my experience that these things don't work out so well, but if you really like him, then I think you need to find out if he likes you back before you tell anyone.


Please don't worry that you're slower than everyone else, I started dating after all of my friends, some of the meaner girls in class called me a freak or a lesbian, but I ended up meeting the right guy and ended up married before all of my classmates. And more importantly, I'm happy, very happy.


Good luckDating advice please......?
Use your height to your advantage.





Get a couple magazines like Cosmopolitan and notice how the beautiful people are dressing, what they're wearing, what their faces and smiles look like, the gracefulness and posture, makeup and hair and fingernails.





Then practice.





Be stylish. Instead of being ';shy'; be ';reserved,'; and ';modest'; and ';discreet.';





Pick a couple role models and practice being like they are until you find your own natural style. Be classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment