Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice?

Okay girls I am 21 years old and am kinda behind in the dating game. I not really atractive but am a really sweat and caring guy. I have recently been shot down twice (one by a close freid whom i'm sure has feelings for me). I just need ideas of where to me girls and maybe a conversation starter. I am kind of shy so this isn't easy for me. Please helpDating advice?
dont be let down by the girls who reject you just keep trying to the right one comes along ... and trust me she will patience is the key





but honestly you can find a great girl almost anywhere depends on your type of girl.. quiet and conservative... libraries and bookstores maybe cafes





outgoing and spontaneous.. the city, clubs the beach





but thats just a basic stereotype any kind of girl can be anywhere,





and the key to a great conversation starter is speaking in the moment, use the circumstances around you to start a conversation mayb it could be a little joke or something, but remember usually if its too cheesy girls wont take you seriously, keep it simple and charming and with a touch of humour.





also the main main thing is to be 100% confident, girls love confident guys and love a guy who isnt going to run for covers at the slightest thing so the positive energy will send great signals to her.





i hope i helped and i wish u all the best


dont lose hopeDating advice?
the net

No comments:

Post a Comment