Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating Advice?

So via my best friends mom, I've learned that my best friends sister has a crush on me. I like her as a friend, I wouldn't mind dating her, and she's also good looking. Thing is, I'm not sure on the whole situation, so any help would be appreciated. Also, I know this is a pretty stupid question, but keep in mind I'm in middle school, and something like this is life altering almost.Dating Advice?
talk to your best friend about it firstDating Advice?
Yea, sometimes dudes are cool with you dating their sister but that could be a bit awkward. I probably wouldn't unless you knew 100% this was the girl for you... in middle school, I doubt it.





...it's not a matter of having balls it's moving with some intellect.
call her
if you and your best friend are really close it may work out even if you and his sister dont... but theres a big chance that if you start dating his sister and it doesnt work out you and your best friend may not be as close its something your going to have to think about
Does your best friend have a gal that he likes? If so, you, your best friend and his gal, and his sister could maybe go to a movie and a pizza place after. Or, maybe ask if she would like to go to a school dance with another couple. I would definitely suggest double dates because that would signal that the relationship is more casual than ';going steady';.


You gotta start dating sometime and this is as good of time as any. At least you are pretty sure your invitation will not be rejected.


You'll have fun!
I think i would have a talk with your best friend first. I can tell you that most of my friends wouldn't think to much of me dating there sisters but that doesn't mean your friend feels the same. If hes OK with it make sure that you remind him that your in middle school and more than likely you will break up at some point in time. Its never good to go into a relationship thinking that it will not last, but you might want to think about what could happen if it does end and how it might change your relationship with your best friend. I would be careful. I have been in that situation a little later on in my life and when my girlfriend and I started breaking up, my friend took the side of the sister. I cant blame him because they are family. I think unless you really like this girl i would avoid the situation. At your point in life your guy friends well be there probably through the rest of your school years. Girlfriends have a tendency of changing, and more than likely will until later into high school or even way past that. I know that if i was in your situation with my best friend I would have to like her a lot before i went down that road.
ok well calling her would prob indicate to her that u kno she likes u sooo


call and ask for like something about homework than start a conversation after that


and see where it goes from there either that or talk to her at school


become good friends with her


go out to the movies with her


or take her and a friend out somewhere


or something
If you like her, and you think she's cute, give it a try. Have some good times with her..
question is, do you want a friend who has a crush on you or do you want a ';girlfriend';? you have to make a choice and for me you have to be fully committed (like stay a friend or not). That's just me.But I have a problum with dating.Only because ppl usually take it like it's a game. But your choice your proublum.My best advice. Ah what can I say!
Just ask her out flat. Have some balls here.
Talk to her
yeah, call her or text her...and talk 2 her a lot more, and get 2 know her.....and then u might like her the way she likes u!
do wat u want just be possitive that she has a crush on u before u go asking her out


and what about ur best friend?
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment