Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need serious dating advice....preferably from the ladies....?

Alright, I'm in high school, and I really like my female friend. I'm not sure whether she likes me or not. Sometimes, it seems like she does, but other times, it doesn't. But anyway, I've learned that her parents don't let her go out much, and only when they really know the person. I've met her parents, but don't really know them, so I don't know if it's just an excuse or not. But anyway....I've decided to try other girls. I think I've accepted the fact that she might not like me as anything more than a friend. However, even though I might look for other girls, I really like this girl a lot, and I'm gonna continue to be her friend. I'm not sure if she knows I like her thought. No, I'm not just gonna tell her lol. What are some things I can do in the meantime to SUBTLY let her know I like her? Like, what can we talk about, what can I ask her, what can I do?? lol.I need serious dating advice....preferably from the ladies....?
Say how you wish all girls were like her, compare her to someon you went out with, saying how much better she is, and most importantly compliment, she'll get the hint. But if she doesn't, try to look into her eyes, only do this when your alone, and in a secluded place, so noone will interupt.I need serious dating advice....preferably from the ladies....?
do you trust her to not harm your heart? then if you do...give it to her with out holding anything back...and dont expect her to love you...ever. true love is unconditional and doesnt look for return. then you cant be hurt when she doesnt love you like she should and your greatest joy is her slightest smile, wether you caused it or not. the biggest problem with the relationships today is that people go into them expecting to get SOMETHING out of it. this one expects the other to love them as much as they love while that one expects the same amount of respect.......and when the other cant or wont satisfy the expectations...they become resentful and want to end the relationship....if the love was real, from the heart and not based on sex and the way the body turns you on, then there should be no other expectation but how happy can you make your partner, how can you please them. you will find the more you bring happiness to the one you love with out expecting even a thank you, the more joy it is that grows in yourself. a selfless act always benefits those that do the act as well as those that the act is done for whereas a selfish act only hurts all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment