Sunday, December 20, 2009

This is for my brother....he needs dating advice, like now?

My brothers 17 and hes never had a gf. Hes not a ugly guy but he doesnt really care about his apperence. He has a problem talking to a girl, but after he gets to know them he doesnt have a problem. So I just tell him to take care of his apperence and just be confidentThis is for my brother....he needs dating advice, like now?
I'm kinda like that too. The first step is appearance. Help him out with his hair and style. Also tell him to work out. Once he's confident about the way he looks it will be much easier for him to talk to girls.This is for my brother....he needs dating advice, like now?
yh, u should take him 2 abercrombie, hollister, or american eagle. And if u buy that abercrombie and fitch perfume thing, then girls will be like all over him. and tell him not to be mean, tell him 2 B nice, like super nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment