Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating Advice Please!?

Well the guy I like is 37. I am 24. He is the head cook at a restuarant I have been going to for the past seven years. Well recently we started to like each other. He told me he liked me last week and then other night we hung out at the restuarnt when he got off work and we kissed and he said he liked me and I asked him if he would like to go out with me on Sat night for my friends birthday and he said yes. Well he works all day Mon-Fri. From 9am-10:30pm but gets a lunch break at 2:30. So last night I called and asked him if he wanted to have lunch with me tomorrow and I would meet him up there and he said yes. This is the question...Usually for lunch he eats with the other staff and plays cards. They all eat together. ALWAYS. Should I sit with him with the staff anyways or what? Ask him to go to another part of the restuarant? What if he doesnt come over and sit with me and leaves me hanging? I dont want him to think I am being bossy if i ask him to come sit with me.Dating Advice Please!?
first things first you have to ask him to sit in a different part of the restaurant because this could be a new relationship that might evolve from this situation. you could always later park with him and the other staff... but first the two of you needs to find some common ground and you can't do that when he is surrounded by his staff members...GOOD LUCK!!! DropzzDating Advice Please!?
just ask him to come sit somwhere else with you...it's not going to kill him to miss 1 lunch day of cards with friends lol and if he really likes you he wont have a problem with it
Don't worry so much. I suspect when you'll get there it'll be clear what to do. If he's with the rest of the staff walk over to him. If he'd like to have lunch with just you, he'll direct you two to another area. Since he works there, let him take the lead.





Mostly, though, try to relax and have fun. Oh, and don't get anything with red sauce. If you're anything like me, you'll end out with it down the front of your white shirt!!
Well if u r a one night stand girl then go ahead. but i don't think you need more than this from him. but to be honest you are making it official if u go to the restaurant to eat between his people.

No comments:

Post a Comment