Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice part 2. (please read my first question)?

My last question left out some details, so here they are. This girl that I have hooked up with supports her boyfriend, he doesn't work. She already knows how I feel about her for the most part and has made it very clear to me that her feelings are similar. However, she is scared to leave because it is all she has known for so long, and she doesn't want to hurt him. Although he treats her horrible, she still does care some. Most of the last answers I got were to just tell her how I feel, but since she already knows that, should I just wait for it to play out on its own? Should I just tell her EXACTLY how I feel and how I believe she deserves to be treated better than she currently is? I think the guilt of her hooking up with me may be pushing her away, and although I don't think that either of us did anything wrong, I can understand why she may feel guilt. I would really like to see things work out with this girl, but I just don't know how to play my cards right in this case.Dating advice part 2. (please read my first question)?
try telling her how u exactly feel and move on from there... if the boyfriend treats her badly tell her she doesnt diserve that and that u can treat her well and support her. if she is just afraid of breaking up with him then keep (if any) threats from him (notes, phone calls, texts, etc.) and she can get a restraining order...


best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment