Sunday, December 20, 2009

Recently single need dating advice....?

How do you tell guys in a nice way that you don't want to date them? I recently became single and now I am getting asked out all the time, like these guys were just waiting for this oppurtunity. I've never had to turn a guy down and am not sure what to tell them when they ask me to hang out or go on a date. Advice..please.Recently single need dating advice....?
Tell them, ';Hey MORON I just got out of a crappy relationship, what make you think I want to get into another one?'; Word will get around, and the men will stop hitting on you. When you are ready to date, talk to a few men around you, and look out!!!!





Darlin, I hope you do well. I hope you find your inner peace.Recently single need dating advice....?
I think you should say yes.................to all of them!
';I am not interested.';
ALWAYS BE HONEST BUT AT THE SAME TIME U DONT WANT TO HURT ANYBODY FEELINGS
Just say the truth, that (his name) is a great guy, but you really don't want to date him.
hanging out and going on a date are completely different things - make it clear that you are friends and if they can't handle it, they were never a friend to begin with - you shouldn't have to dread putting the brakes on someone, be straight up and let them know where they stand with you - it's not cold, it's honest
Tell them you recently came out of a relationship and are not ready to start dating yet.
Just be truthful - explain to them that you are not ready to go out yet and expand on the reasons why. They'll understand and probably like you for your honesty.





You win more bee's with honey.
tell them can we just be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment