Sunday, December 20, 2009

People I Need Dating Advice!?

I want to ask guys out, but i don't know how to.


I also want to know how to flirt back with someone who is flirting with you.


Thanks!People I Need Dating Advice!?
No matter who you are, male or female, if you want to ask someone out on a date, you just ask. It helps if you already know what common interests you have so you can be ready with an idea to present. Flirting is just having fun with someone...like teasing or making a compliment with a big smile.People I Need Dating Advice!?
i dont think boys like it when girls ask them out.


but you could let him know you are interested in him by talking to him and showing you are eager to know about him.


and when it comes to flirting back, my favourite moves are eye contact, then interrupting it and doing it again after a while, giving hiom a smile. that seems to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment