Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice.?

I had a friend who just got married 4 weeks ago. I met this girl who turned out to be my friends cousin who just graduated high school and was leaving for college in a week. We danced and talked for a while and she gave me her #. We hung out together for a little bit that night, went to see a movie a few days before she left, and I just took her to a concert when she came home a few weeks ago. We talk pretty much everyday either by text message and on the phone and we really seem to have a lot in common. There is only one thing....I am 24 years old and she is 18 about to turn 19. She has said she likes me and I have told her I like her as well but she is young and only a Freshman in college. I think there may be a chance in the future to have a realtionship with this girl. Right now though I really don't think she is looking to get involved while she is away at school. Am I reading this girl all wrong or is there something there where this girl could be more than just a friend?Dating advice.?
Stick with being her friend for now. Hang out, go do stuff with a group of people, find out more about her, really get to know her.





See what might develop.......if nothing else, who can't use another good friend in their life?Dating advice.?
Do you think she is worth waiting for? If so, then wait for her





If you're not willing to wait for her, then what is the point of pursuing her?

No comments:

Post a Comment