Sunday, December 20, 2009

Help!!! I need dating advice?

So I've been taking tennis lessons for the past couple of weeks and theirs this really hot guy that also takes lessons with me. He's got piercing brown eyes, gorgeous brown hair, a great smile and a dreamy Italian accent. I keep on fantasizing about him even when I'm in the mddle of a big game. This is making things really akward and he's also 21 years old. (I'm only 19!) Should I ask him out and if so, what could I do to break the ice? You're answers are apreciated!Help!!! I need dating advice?
Why don't you try to flirt, and tell your friends to tell him that you like him? That way if he doesn't like you, you can just tell him ur friends were lying and trying to embarass u=]





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnVRfZKi19drlPz1qmlb.ODsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080120122619AArQOT4Help!!! I need dating advice?
Tennis instructors are used to doing their students so it would be no big deal if you asked him out, he is used to it. But don't put that in your mouth you don't know where it has been.
She said he takes lessons WITH her you dim wit. He's not her instructor. What the hell are you trying to do scare her away from this guy? Sounds to me like you are jealous of good looking Italians *wink*





Angel, try to hint that you have no plans after prctice. Invite him along with you for some coffee or lunch... or if you are daring a shower and then lunch (but thats if you just want to get your rocks off)





I'm sure he'll be more than happy to get to know you over a Chai Latte, or just ask for his number... or yet still, give him yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment