Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice?

Well here's the scoop. My freind tried to ask out a girl last year, he got nervous and said ';My friend invited me to a group date , but i don't have a date, do you wanna come?'; She said yes not knowing it was a date, just a friend get-together (cause they were close friends) He later came up to me and explained his situation and me being the good friend I am I went with him, but there was a drawback... I had no date.


I told him that and he flipped, so I grew the man-stones to tell her I didn't have a date, she just recently dumped me. So she had a friend who was looking for a BF, so I bit the bullet and said why not.


3 days passed and time came around, I put on my best DIY suit 'n slacks (yes i am a thread head, go to threadbanger.com 4 details) and met 'em at the theatre. What I saw almost made me cry... An EXTREMELY hot emo-chick, brown hair with auburn highlights, ripped-to-shred jeans and nicest body. Little did I know it was a setup. she liked me. cont. later on YahooAnsw.Dating advice?
i dont get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment